The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
On the 25th May 2018 a new regulation comes into force regulating the use of personal data held by websites such as ours. We strongly recommend that you use only websites which are secure and these can be easily identified by the prefix 'https'. Ice Alpines will allow you to browse the site but at the very point you need to enter any personal information, you will be transferred to a secure part of the site where the prefix 'https' will appear in the URL. This makes for a much faster site.
By registering with Ice Alpines we deem this to be permission to store your personal address and email data with our secure server.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details provided at the bottom of this policy);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, but if you would like Us to delete it sooner please contact Us using the details provided at the bottom of this policy);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes;
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided below and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.